Santa's Village Dalkeith
At the North Pole of Eastern Ontario
Santa and his elves have created a winter playground where kids and families of all ages can enjoy the magic of the season.
- Opening Saturday, December 6, 2014 at 10am,
- Open weekends during the month of December from 10am to 4pm,
- Tickets are $8 Per Person, Kids 2 and Under are Free.
- Schools and group weekly visits, Tickets are $7 Per Person (minimum 20 people),
- Wagon Rides,
- Hand feed the baby deer,
- Photos with Santa,
- Custom playground designed by the elves themselves,
- Cut your own or choose a pre-cut Christmas tree. (White Spruce or Balsam Fir),
- Hot chocolate with marshmallows around the never ending bonfire,
- Santa's gift shop,
- Snow shoeing on the trails,
- Locally sourced warm treats including artisan sausages, strudel and more.
Visit Santa's Village in Dalkeith, Ontario, just a snowballs throw from Montreal, Hawksbury, Ottawa and Cornwall.